Thursday, February 5, 2009

Closing Spiel

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got this from my old old blog that I have made private. I wrote it before I left my work as a technical support representative in a call center. Good times...

MY CLOSING SPIEL

To graveyard shifts...
To bottomless ice tea, juice and coffee...
To queuing season...
To daily spams...
To "petix" modes...
To critical work weeks...
To ever-changing metrics...
To kickbacks and fines...
To out-of-this-world computer issues...
To Cable Car nights...
To the Geebras...
To my new friends, and I mean friends...
To my teammates...
To my CNB ("crush ng bayan") Team Leader...
To my headset...
To Indian and Chinese callers...
To irate customers...

This has been Man, have a great day!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uiks...?
why is it sounds soo sad...?

manÜ said...

It's sad because when I wrote that, I know I'm going to miss all those things I mentioned -- the good and the bad. At the same time, I'm relieved because finally, I got to have a day job and some other great things together with that.

rOxaNite said...

tsktsk...
yah sounds soo sad,..
but its good- a way relieving inner self complication...hehehe nice blog...nice blog...! I'll be following yours...:] take care always

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)