Monday, January 5, 2009

Take the Globe, Click and Earn

Monday, January 5, 2009

I was once tricked by an online money-making scheme where I was supposed to be paid from answering surveys and making referrals . After I was able to earn, I think $50, the website won't allow me to log-in anymore. Before I knew it, the site was a hoax!

Today I didn't go to work (I still can't gain momentum after the long holidays) so I stayed at home blogging and surfing the net. I bumped in to this blog about making money online by visiting some websites link to the main website. That's the TakeTheGlobe.com. The site seems legit so I jumped in. Anyone familiar with it?





Just the same, I'll try it in the mean time and I will update you all if this TakeTheGlobe.com spells m-o-n-e-y.


4 comments:

Kigwa said...

This is my first time to hear about this one, i'll check it out and see if it is really legit :)

Kigwa said...

I've checked it out and they look legit but by the way they state things it seems like it would take lots of very hard work before you can cash out your $10.

manÜ said...

yeah, it seemed like it, but the important thing is it's legit. it will require a lot of time and patience, though.

thanks for checking it out.

Anonymous said...

hello. visiting you for the first time today. great blog! hope you can visit my blog, too.

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com