Friday, December 12, 2008

Make My Day!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Guys, this is massive!! It's this blog's third week and I'm so excited to tell you that THIS BLOG is nominated as Filipino Blog of the Week! Awesome, awesome!

Now, I'll be needing your help in this. If you are convinced that my blog is worthy of accolade, cast your vote at http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/.

Scroll down the page and on the the right side bar, you'll see the poll. Click on the check box before typicalpinoyuppie (that's this blog) and you are off to make my Christmas merry and bright. ;-)

I appreciate your votes! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Congratulation! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,

It took me less than two weeks to bag the Hall of Fame award from the prestigious "Filipino Blog of the Week" of the Composed Gentleman.

I see you are running second. Do you like to win this contest? I can make you the winner for some simple and doable favor.

Are you interested? Just email me pinoydads[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]ph. See yah!

Anonymous said...

as my christmas gift for you, i voted for you! you're in par with urfresh in the 1st place so you gotta ask (and maybe demand) for more votes. go go!

-gerika-