Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So Far So Good

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's barely three weeks after I started my personal blog and I'm happy, thrilled and excited with my progress so far. My sincere appreciation to my visitors and readers. Thanks thanks!

So what's up with the bar graph? (I feel like I'm writing one of those technical reports in my research. Hehe) Alright, that's my Sitemeter statistics from November 28 (when I started this blog) up to December 9. In the recent summary sent to me by Sitemeter, it says that I have an average of 46 readers and an average of 105 page views per day from Nov. 8 up to today. Not bad for a newbie.

So that I'll get noticed, what I did was subscribe to social networks like Blog Catalog, My Bloglog, Twitter, Google Friend Connect and Rejaw (for which I just registered today). For those who wants to add me, my username in all these communities is mand3rd. I also (agressively) promote my blog to my friends in Multiply, Friendster and Facebook.

This blog is also earning pretty well. Just a few dollars (or cents) per day but it's ok. Better than nothing. Hopefully, by January I'll be able to reach Adsense's quota. This is actually my fund raising effort for our church's national conference this coming April.

Don't you think I deserve a pat on the back?

6 comments:

Mariah said...

That's a good, creative fundraising idea! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog brother. I love the header, well you can always change a career if your much happier being a chef then do it. Take care!

Mark Base said...

Keep it up, Man!

Drey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drey said...

Thanks for visiting my site Man. You have a great site too. How about exchanging links?

Chris said...

nice site.. i like your site. and thanks for this post.

i am hoping to start earning on my site and i need your advise as to what i should do. i have listed my site on some blog directories already. what else should i do?

please visit my site and tell me what you think.

thanks!