Friday, December 5, 2008

(Still) Mad About Survivor

Friday, December 5, 2008

I first learned about the show in their Amazon season (I'm a late bloomer, I know!), fell in love with it, and never let go ever since. It's their Gabon season and it has never been as exciting!

The latest episode is all about paranoia. This is one of the things I like about survivor. How the people cope with trying situations. This game epitomizes the line I heard, "Situations don't make or break you, they reveal who you truly are" (been reiterating this line for quite several times lately).

I remember changing my lab class schedule way back in college just so I could watch the show. I always dreamed of playing the game and when it had its franchise here in the Philippines, I planned of going to the audition but retreated for several reasons. First, I thought that it's just gonna be one of those talent search/reality show they make and I don't like it because I wanna play the game as what it is, "survival". Second, I doubted about my being fit to play the game. I have been gaining weight lately and I easily get tired. It would cause my early demise, if ever. Lastly, I was on an official trip on the scheduled audition date.

Nevertheless, I still hope that one day... maybe one day, I'll be a castaway.

2 comments:

SARDSCREED said...

i am really a fan of survivor..its so nice and very fun..

Etz Thonio said...

...i'm seldom of watching it, maybe i'll find time..,